Friday, September 25, 2009

Why Am I Doing This?

Great question. And I have no answer. Me blogging is like Michael Jordan racing a Formula 1 car blindfolded through a pasture of cats while eating the latest Taco Bell creation. It doesn't make much sense and it's going to get messy at some point. But here I am anyway with my own little blog, ready to do whatever you do with these things. I'll probably rant a lot. I tend to do that. It's probably not going to be the first place I turn to write about my trips or my day or stuff like that. Hell, I could care less about most of my days, why write about them and bore someone to death with news of what I ate and what I did and when I got home? That's what sites like twitter and facebook are supposed to be used for anyway. And I refuse to bore people with the latest news of what I'm wearing on those sites too. So, here I am, not sure what I'll do with a blog, but I'll think of something. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment